Sunday, October 6, 2013

Polka & Pink


To make this shirt, I just cut out a pair of polka dot tights, put them on my arms and then tossed a plain black T-shirt on top. And, Ta-Da!

Just keeding. Did you believe me, though? I mean these kinda' look like arm-tights if arm-tights were a thing, yes? 

I found the top at H&M. Here's a similar one -- with bigger dots. My polka dots shrunk in the wash, apparently.

Last year around Christmas, I saw Britney Spears on the cover of Lucky Mag in a sheer polka dot top and I loved how that comeback pop tart was wearing it. Everybody else, however, was paying attention to her bad wig it seems. 

-- Brittany



2 comments:

  1. You did catch me for a second there--I was wondering how it would be possible to wear tights in that manner and wouldn't they be skin-tight to your arm? :P My overly logical brain!
    I like the outfit and the high contrast between the skirt and the black color of everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so creative!! Love this look. found you via the link up
    ~Ellen
    www.everydayfancy.com

    ReplyDelete